With a focus on excellence in customer service and working in a dynamic, fast-paced and cross-functional organization, the Customer Service Manager will be responsible for promoting and managing Service Timmins as a Centralized Customer Service Centre.
The successful incumbent will administer all aspects of Service Timmins including supervision of six full-time Customer Service Representatives, overseeing and coordinating customer services accessed by the general public, and developing and implementing policies, standards and guidelines to support and promote service excellence across the organization.
- University/College diploma in Public Administration, Business Administration, Business Communication or related field;
- Three years supervisory experience in a municipal and/or customer service environment;
- Superior customer service skills and commitment to service excellence and continuous quality improvement;
- Demonstrated knowledge of current and emerging customer service trends, practices and principles;
- Demonstrated experience coaching, team building, managing and developing staff to achieve high levels of performance;
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving, financial administration, organizational and time management skills;
- Must have advanced knowledge and demonstrated proficiency with computer software programs (e.g. Customer Relationship Management System, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and database applications);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, organizational, multi-tasking and work prioritization skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of issues related to maintaining privacy and confidentiality of information;
- Current, clear Criminal Background Check;
- Bilingualism is mandatory.
As per Non-Union Remuneration System
City of Timmins
220 Algonquin Blvd East
Canada P4N 1B3
All applications must be received in the Human Resources Department by the closing date of November 17, 2017.
BY MAIL: 220 Algonquin Blvd. East Timmins, ON P4N 1B3
HAND DELIVERY: 236 Algonquin Blvd. East, 2nd Flr., Timmins, ON P4N 1B2
VIA FAX: 705-360-2685
VIA E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”
“Although we may have your application on file, you must re-apply for this specific competition.”
“Pour de l’information en français, veuillez appeler le 360-2600, poste 2312.”
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER